|Department:||Accounting / Finance|
|Location:||Siena Reno Property|
DescriptionSummary: Performs slot audit, table games audit, F&B, hotel, and cage audits. Performs other audits as assigned by supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned).
- Ensuring all jackpots and fills are traced to the cage paperwork, have all required information and are legitimate jackpot and fills.
- Update Konami database with machine changes, additions and retires.
- Analyze all data information in Konami for reasonableness.
- Importation of meter records in the sequel database.
- Importation of Konami Issuance amounts, jackpot and fill amount into the sequel database.
- Input of all data into the slot summary for win calculation and for transfer of information into the Flash report.
Table Games Audit
- Input Pit Shift Records into the TG summary spreadsheet
- Verify and input all information received from the Master Games Summary into the Table Games Summary
- Audit all individual closer slips, fill and credit slips and marker issue/payment slips
- Trace all marker issues and payments to the Table Games Marker Control Log
- Verify the table games drop daily
Food and Beverage Audit
- Tie out cash to cage deposit
- Audit banks to Micros reports
- Post information to G/L spreadsheet
- Review comps and coupons
- Transmit F&B credit cards
- Issue exception reports when necessary
- Input night audit report to G/L spreadsheet
- Audit hotel comps
- Transmit hotel credit cards
- Reconcile operating checks
- Reconcile gift certificates
- Issue exception reports when necessary.
- Verify cage transactions
- Track and post cage information to database for overages and shortages
- Input marker information to revenue audit marker logs
- Trace all receipts and disbursements to the shift summary reports
- Trace and verify all marker issuances and payments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two or more years of revenue audit experience
Must be able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Some mathematical skills
- 10 Key by touch.
Analytical skills and attention to detail.
Strong oral skills
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- “Opera” experience preferred
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
Certificates and Licenses:
Gaming Registration Card.
- Must be able to sit for long periods, hear, see, use fingers to operate a keyboard, file, reach.
- Must be able to move about the casino and operational areas freely, without restriction. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 5 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 20 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications